this is a little slideshow from our time in Pignon
Thanks for the Love!
Thanks for the love and prayers. The team is doing well except for a little sickness still lingering around…. We plan to post more of the photos we took and share more of the little experiences we had that we were not able to post while in Haiti. So stay tuned….!!!
the team arrived home safely last night
Fun in Fort Lauderdale Airport
Baby Asher is the youngest member of our team and he has been so joyful and kind this whole trip however last night he started to not feel well. Please pray for Asher and Brittany to remain strong and in good health.
2 more days!
The team is preparing to leave for school this morning. It is hard to believe we only have two more days here. The team is doing well and we are so blessed to have been given the gift of coming here together. Please pray for the following:
- Healing in the team and through the team. Several of the team has sickness/injury and everyone is tired, running low on energy. Things include:cold, swollen eyes, throats, voices, and back pain.
- Healing through the team. The team has continued to be used to pray for one another and others in pain. Pray for the Lord to bless others with healing through us.
- Pray and worship. The team has been on mission since we arrived to pray and worship continually as our spiritual act of worship. Staying here at MDL we feel like God has been using our prayers and worship to “raise the walls” of spiritual protection even higher around the children and staff. Pray for freshness of faith and vision as we seek God in these times.
- Pray for clear discernment as we wait on the Lord for direction.
- Pray for the Lord to lift the heads of the children and the staff as they can grow weary from doing good and as the children here battle fear and despair over current circumstances in Haiti.
- Pray for fruitful teaching times over the next few days. Pray over the pre-school to older kids to be helped in their learning and to hunger after the word. Pray that the things our team teaches would leave a lasting impression on each child.
- Pray for the team to be filled with Joy in the last two days. To be led by the Spirit and to grasp all that the Lord has for them to do and enjoy. Pray for the Lord to open any doors for future ministry in Haiti that he has not opened already.